At Butcher & Barlow, our Children Law Solicitors have years of experience in helping parents navigate the complexities of children law, all whilst maintaining a compassionate and positive attitude.
Matters regarding children law can often become contentious and emotionally stressful, so we aim to provide a calm and measured service that helps our clients achieve the best possible outcome for parental disputes, no matter what their case involves.
We make sure that we adapt to the circumstances of your case, and that your issues are heard and addressed. Common worries for our clients are where their children will live and what contact they will have with them. Other issues that can arise include where children will go to school and contact arrangements for other family members, such as grandparents.
All of our Children Law Solicitors are well versed in these topics and will be able to provide reassurance, as well as clear, practical advice on what your next steps should be.
Our Children Law services include:
- Agreeing children arrangements voluntarily
- Court applications for Children Arrangements Orders (in order to decide where children will live, and/or how they will spend time with each parent).
- Relocation with children
- Changing children’s surnames
- Specific Issue Orders
- Prohibited Steps Orders (to prevent a parent taking a specific action)
- Parental alienation
- Care and social services
- Grandparents’ rights
Reasons to choose Butcher & Barlow for children law
- Free initial assessment for most family law issues
- Legal aid available for qualifying cases
- An experienced Family team including members and accredited specialists of leading associations, such as the Law Society’s Children and Advanced Family Law Panel, as well as family law network Resolution
- Branches throughout Cheshire and Manchester, so you can access a local children law Solicitor on your doorstep
Contact our Children Law Solicitors in the North West of England
If you have any queries regarding children law or require any related children law advice, please contact us at Butcher & Barlow.
What our clients say about us
“Would highly recommend Butcher & Barlow. Professional, legal knowledge second to none and clear precise advice. Excellent all round.”
“At a very stressful time they represented us in a family matter. Throughout the whole proceedings they were completely professional, kept us informed at every stage and supported us on the lead up to and throughout the court proceedings. All staff involved with our case were friendly, courteous and respectful.”
“Excellent service from Angela Gleave for my divorce, professional, efficient and very helpful, very happy with the service I received and would definitely recommend.”