1. Our details
- butcher-barlow.co.uk is a site operated by Butcher & Barlow LLP (we, our and us.)
- Butcher & Barlow is a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (registration number OC343502) and have our registered address is 2-8 Bank Street, Bury, BL9 0DL.
- Our contact telephone number is +44 (0)161 764 4062 and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Other terms which may apply to you
3. Availability of our website
- We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- Our website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
5. How you may use materials on our website
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Do not rely on information on this website
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
7 We Are Not Responsible for websites we link to
- Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
8 Our Responsibility for loss of damage suffered by you
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
9. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.