I am a Legal Assistant based at the Runcorn Office and specialise in residential conveyancing.
I have worked in the legal environment since 2003. I started out as a Receptionist and have progressed over the years to the role of Legal Assistant. I have continued to work in the Runcorn residential conveyancing department for over 16 years, assisting Lynsey Stuchfield in all residential conveyancing transactions.
My skills include:
- Dealing with clients on a daily basis to assist with any enquiries they may have.
- Drafting sale contract packages
- Dealing with enquiries raised by the buyer’s solicitor.
- Exchanging Contracts and dealing with the completion day requirements
- Requesting searches on purchases
- Attending clients upon the signing of documentation where required
I have experience in:
- Residential Freehold and Leasehold Sale & Purchase transactions
- Freehold Reversions
- New Build purchases
- Help to Buy schemes
- Transfers of equity
- Probate sales
- Sales under Lasting/Enduring Powers of Attorney
What our clients say
I just wanted to thank you both for a brilliant service in respect of my transaction.
I have realised what a good conveyancing team we had on our side.
We just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work to ensure we got our new home, we really do appreciate your efforts.
We got our keys today, met one of the sellers & some neighbours, we all went next door for a brew, we already feel at home.
Thanks again, also to your lovely reception staff who are so kind whenever we ring”.