I am a private client executive based at the Prestwich office. I specialise in Wills, Probate matters, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Applications.
I have worked in a legal environment since 2001 mainly working within Personal Injury Law up until 2014 where I joined Butcher & Barlow in the Conveyancing Department. Since the start of 2016, I have been working within the Private Client team.
I have a wealth of experience dealing with Private Client law including:
- Drafting of single and mirror Wills and advice to clients regarding the different options and requirements;
- Inheritance tax advice and tax planning;
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration with the Office of the Public Guardian;
- Dealing with the Court of Protection Application for Deputyship where capacity has been lost and a Lasting Power of Attorney is not an option; and
- Administration of Estates including applying for the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration and the preparation of Estate and Distribution Accounts.
I grew up in Prestwich and have many close working relationships as a result. Many of my clients come to me as a result of recommendations.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and my three children, reading and eating out with friends and family.