I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property team and based at the Gadbrook Park office. I have over 35 years’ extensive experience in broad real estate matters, having worked both in private practice and as a senior member of an in-house legal team dealing in commercial & residential transactions.
I advise in relation to:
- real estate investment and development acquisitions and disposals;
- lettings of retail, office and industrial/warehousing space (acting for landlords and tenants);
- secured lending and property finance matters;
- the property aspects of corporate, private equity and project finance transactions;
- lease re-gears and all types of real estate portfolio management work;
- construction documentation including building contracts, professional team collateral warranties and appointments; and
- site infrastructure documents including easements, wayleaves and statutory adoption agreements.
Most recently I have spent some 23 years in a specialist privately owned property development and investment company owning a substantial portfolio of commercial properties throughout the UK and internationally, and I am therefore well versed in working alongside all real estate professionals in relation to diverse projects.
I act for real estate investment companies, funds, banks, owners, occupiers and other stakeholders in relation to a broad spectrum of asset classes.