Webinar: Cashing out and moving on
Together with Alextra Accountants and Alextra Wealth Management, Butcher & Barlow hosted a free webinar to help owners of SME’s preparing for exit to position themselves and their business to accomplish their personal, financial and business goals.
We looked at how to ensure financial security for your family, how to release wealth trapped in the business and how to best protect your legacy and ensure the business’s future survival
If you missed the webinar, you can now watch it here: Cashing out and moving on
The information contained in the webinar was correct as at 18th November 2020. If you would like advice specific to your personal circumstances and your business, please contact one of our advisers using the links below.
Methods of Exit: Shawn Gallimore – Alextra Accountants
- What business sale options are available to me?
- How do I ensure continued business growth and retention of key staff leading up to exit?
- How do I ensure that I tax efficiently extract funds leading up to exit?
Preparing for Exit: Jonathan Aldersley – Butcher & Barlow Solicitors
- Why do I need a Shareholders’ Agreement?
- How should I restructure my business in preparation for exit?
- What can I offer key employees by way of share options?
- What do I need to consider in an exit plan?
Pensions and Protection: Steven Pepper – Alextra Wealth Management
- How much cash will I need on exit to be financially secure in the future?
- How do I protect my business in the event of early death or ill health?
Wills and LPA’s: Chris Hopkins – Butcher & Barlow Solicitors
- Why is it in important that my Will is up to date and I have an LPA in place?
- How can I mitigate the IHT liability on my estate?