Supporting Key Workers: 30% discount on legal fees
At Butcher & Barlow we want to say thank you to those people in the front line services who are supporting the nation through the coronavirus outbreak on a day to day basis.
As a Firm we are overwhelmed with the dedication from all the key workers and as a sign of our appreciation we are offering discounted legal fees for those people designated as a key worker in England and Wales by the Government.
The offer is open to new clients only and please quote KEY30 when you get in touch.
30% off legal fees for all legal services subject to the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- Discounts apply to people currently employed in England and Wales in a job that is defined as critical to the COVID-19 response – see the Government’s guidelines here.
- Initial instructions must be given by telephone or video meeting by the 30th June 2020.
- Evidence of employment and identification must be provided either before or during the meeting if taking place by video consultation.
- This offer is also available for couples, as long as one of them is currently a key worker and can provide the appropriate verification documents.
- The discount applies to Butcher & Barlow fees only and does not apply to third party expenses.
- The offer is valid only once.
- The discount is limited to a total discount of £250 on that one matter.
- The instruction must be made directly with Butcher & Barlow LLP directly and not through an intermediary, introducer, referrer or third party.