Forfeiture And Re-entry

If you are a landlord and your tenant is not paying rent or has failed to comply with its obligations under the lease, you need to consider taking prompt and effective action to rectify the situation.  Depending upon the circumstances and the provisions within your lease, this may mean that you decide that you need to take action to forfeit, i.e. bring an end to, the lease.

We regularly act with clients and their surveyors in formulating strategies to achieve vacant possession of premises.  We will identify and advise you on your options and guide you through the necessary procedure should you decide to forfeit the lease. We can also assist with the recovery of rent arrears.