Construction disputes are becoming more common in an ever evolving market. These disputes can be complex and require in depth, technical knowledge of the relevant issues, documents and procedures. Our specialist team here at Butcher & Barlow aims to minimise the disruption to your business and achieve a solution as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We are able to advise you in the following areas:
- Claims for delays in completion;
- Extension of time requests;
- Claims involving defective workmanship;
- Late payment of invoices;
- JCT and NEC contractual disputes;;
- Enforcement of judgments and adjudication decisions;
- Contract termination;
- Loss of sales;
- Intellectual property infringement;
- Planning disputes; and
- Building regulation issues
Whether you are a developer, employer, contractor, sub-contractor or consultant, you can rest assured knowing that you have a team of expert lawyers on your side. We always put your interests first and look to achieve the best possible outcome for you.