Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary: Frodsham
Our Frodsham office is looking for an experienced full time legal secretary to work within the Residential Conveyancing Department to cover Maternity Leave for up to 1 year commencing 1st June 2021.
Hours: 5 days per week, 8.30 – 5.00
Purpose of Role: To provide a high quality administration service to the Firm and its fee earners.
Responsible to: Partner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcription of digital dictation and copy work.
- Answering phone calls and directing phone calls to appropriate person or take messages.
- Making appointments for clients and producing file notes with telephone and other communications.
- Filing correspondence.
- Opening new files at the direction of the fee earner
- Provide reception cover as required.
- Such other tasks as the firm may from time to time require.
Experience: Experience as a legal secretary within the area of Residential Conveyancing. Case management experience of Proclaim would be advantageous although training will be given.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Audio, copy typing and word processing with an accurate speed of 60 words per minute.
- Communicate effectively and courteously and convey information accurately.
- Ensuring confidentiality of all matters dealt with.
- Work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Prioritise tasks.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology.
- Knowledge of the Land Registry portal.
- Discretion and ability to work in a confidential environment
- Pleasant, approachable and polite
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Highly motivated
Application process: Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No application form is required.