IT Support Technician
Due to an ever increasing demand on IT we are seeking to recruit an excellent all-rounder that can work alongside the internal IT department and work closely with our external partners and software/hardware providers.
Branch: Bury (with travel to other branches as required)
Hours: 8:30 – 5:00 Monday to Friday
Purpose of Role: IT Support
Responsible to: Head of IT / Partners
Duties and Responsibilities: Provide IT support across the firm’s 10 sites.
Qualifications: Minimum A-Levels / HND
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in a Site Support role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain IT Hardware
- Testing and Deployment of Software
- Communicating at all levels both written and verbally
- Creating and maintaining user accounts across a number of platforms
- Work with Partners on support issues
- Provide necessary support assistance, hands-on where necessary otherwise remotely to users on applications
- Assist in maintaining procedures, and standards to ensure they conform to company and IT objectives
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as required as well as asset tracking activities
- Travel to branch sites to provide local support where necessary
- Administering Active Directory / Azure / 365
- Networking (Switches / Routers / Wi-Fi / Cabling)
- Occasional out of hours working (major software deployments / infrastructure changes)
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 10, Office 2016/Office 365 and Teams
- Desktop Support
- AD Admin (Windows / Azure)
- UK driving license
- Pleasant, approachable and polite
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Should be of smart appearance
Application process: Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No application form is required.