Experienced Assistant Solicitor: Private Client
Our Private Client department is seeking an experienced solicitor to join the team.
This position is based at our Gadbook Park and Northwich London Road offices. The client base includes high net worth individuals and rural/agricultural business owners. There is opportunity for Partnership for the appropriate candidate
Department: Private Client
Location: Northwich with flexible working from home.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00
Purpose of Role: To provide advice, assistance and representation for clients as directed by the Partners.
Responsible to: Head of Department
Qualifications: Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales. Preferably STEP qualified.
10 years plus PQE in a similar role although this requirement can be waived for the right applicant.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex private client caseloads including Will, administration of estates, Powers of Attorney, tax and trust matters.
- Have the ability to manage their own caseload.
- Be comfortable maintaining and strengthening existing client and professional relationships and helping build new.
- Have competent IT skills including the use of a case and document management system and be willing to learn new technology.
- Excellent communicator, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to draft and prepare clear and concise documents.
- Be able to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Work accurately under pressure.
- Prioritise tasks.
- Effective management of time.
- Research skills.
- An interest in marketing and in developing the Firm’s practice including attendance at business development events and working with and supporting the Firm’s marketing function.
Application process: Submit your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No application form is required.