Butcher and Barlow can advise on all your employment law requirements as an employee from reviewing and advising on employment contracts to advice and assistance in disputes with your employer or former employer. Our lawyers provide clear advice in plain English and, as we have significant experience in advising both employers and employees we are able to see both sides of a dispute and advise as to the likely approach by your employer should legal proceedings become necessary.
We deal with ACAS regularly and adopt, wherever possible, a conciliatory approach to disputes with the aim of finding resolution without the need for lengthy tribunal proceedings.
We are able to advise employees on all employment related concerns or disputes including:-
- Protecting rights on transfers of business;
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Advice and representation in claims of discrimination on grounds of age, sex, race, religion or disability
- Advice on Compromise agreements;
- Redundancy and lay off/short time working
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Maternity and Paternity rights
We aim to tailor our advice and fee structure to your particular needs. We can advise on an hourly rate basis or alternatively we may be able to offer advice under a no win no fee type arrangement. To discuss please contact in the first instance our employment partner Justin Kelly at the Bramhall office on 0161 439 8228. Appointments can be arranged at any of our offices.