Our specialist team of agricultural lawyers offer a comprehensive service for farmers dealing with small farms through to large estates. Our long-established agricultural department is centred at our Sandbach office and throughout our experience in advising local farmers we have developed an understanding of the local farming community. We recognise that the needs of our clients vary greatly and we have the experience and expertise to offer farmers a personal and efficient service.
Our agricultural lawyers advise on all aspects of the following:-
- Buying and selling farms, estates and agricultural land
- Agricultural tenancies of land and buildings.
- Farm and estate tax planning
- Rights and agreements for mineral extraction
- Restrictive covenants and development clauses
- Sale of land for residential or commercial development
- Grants of easements dealing with cables, pipelines and telecommunication masts
- Rights of way over farmland
Due to the specialised nature of this subject, Helen Oakes at our Frodsham office concentrates on advising farmers and their families with regard to matrimonial issues.