Our specialist Agricultural Team offer a comprehensive service for farmers dealing with small farms through to large estates. The team can be found at our dedicated agricultural office at Gadbrook Park, Northwich and operates across the whole of the North West.
Our respected Agricultural Team all have strong connections to the rural community and consequently have the experience and expertise to offer farmers a personal and efficient service. Our Agricultural Team are able to advise and assist farming and rural businesses with all their legal needs.
At Butcher & Barlow we can advise you on a variety of agricultural related services including:
• Farm sale and purchase
• Agricultural and business tenancies of land and buildings
• Farm and estate succession issues
• Rights and agreements for mineral extraction
• Farm business structures; partnerships, companies and contract farming
• Restrictive Covenants and clawback
• Land sales for residential or commercial developments
• Renewable energy and related matters
• Private rights of way and boundary issues
• Employment and commercial contracts
• Rural planning including agricultural occupancy restrictions
• Problems concerning land use and ownership
The diversity and challenging nature of Agricultural Law means that now, more than ever before, it is important to have advisers with specialist knowledge. Our team at Butcher & Barlow will help safeguard your interests and provide practical advice tailored to your individual requirements.
To speak with a member of our Agricultural Team please call the Gadbrook Park office on 01606 334309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farm and Estate Tax Planning
- Rights and Agreements For Mineral Extraction
- Restrictive Covenants and Development Clauses
- Sale of Land For Residential or Commercial Development
- Grants of Easements
- Rights of Way Over Farmland
- Buying and Selling Farms, Estates and Agricultural Land
- Agricultural Tenancies on Land and Buildings
What our clients say...
Thank you to Jonathan and the team for handling the sale of our company. We couldn't have got through it without your professionalism and diligence.Rachael & Andrew Dickinson - Corporate & Commercial - Gadbrook Park - March 2015
I should like to take this opportunity to thank you (Mike Bracegirdle) for your efforts regarding both our Father's Will and the sale of the property. I am relieved that both reached a satisfactory conclusion.Mrs S Gratton - Probate - Gadbrook Park - January 2015
Thank you very much indeed for all your hard work during this claim, and achieving this wonderful result when I began to give up there ever being any good result at all.Jean Pearson - Litigation - Runcorn - January 2015
Agricultural Law Team
Our team of Agricultural Law specialists.
Our firm includes experts covering a wide range of legal disciplinesView Our People